Nenda graduated from Rose Bruford College in 2017.
She represented Rose Bruford at the 2017 Sam Wanamaker Festival, playing Vittoria in The White Devil.
Nenda’s theatre credits include The Borrowers at the Watermill Theatre, Romeo and Juliet at the Orange Tree Theatre, Jerusalem at the Watermill Theatre, and White Teeth at the Kiln Theatre
She will next perform in Death of a Salesman at the Young Vic
Death of a Salesman
Nenda has been cast in Death of a Salesman at the Young Vic Theatre
White Teeth Reviews
Reviews for White Teeth are in!
- “You raise a cheer for Smith and for this lively, light-footed adaptation that they know how to celebrate the gooey mess that ends up sticking to the bottom.” The Independent
- “The best moments in this show come straight from Smith’s novel, especially her biting observations on British hypocrisy, and on the sting of being patronised or erased by a not-entirely-welcoming city.” Time Out
- “THERE is surely no better place to stage Zadie Smith’s big-hearted yet unsentimental debut novel than this north London theatre, located in the same part of the capital where it is set.” Metro
Nenda has been cast in White Teeth at the Kiln Theatre
Reviews for The Watermill Theatre’s production of Jerusalem are in!
- “This wonderfully involving three-act play opens with Nenda Neurer as Phaedra singing Jerusalem with a kind of sweetly knowing innocence. What follows is both a compelling story but also a brilliantly crafted meditation on what it is to be of an ancient land where continuity and chaos, truth and fiction, hope and despair are all wrapped up into an enthralling mixture.” The Spy in the Stalls
- “The superb ensemble, meanwhile, make the bravura dialogue sound as revitalising as ever and you’re going to have to fight your way in to get a seat.” The Telegraph
- “Jerusalem reveals a yearning for a bygone Britain that never existed a once magnificent Holy Land of fairies, Arthurian legends and Stonehenge giants. The reminder could not be more relevant.” The Guardian
- “It’s just all so rich, so full of energy and passion. Three hours simply fly by. This vision of England, at once fantastical and real, funny and tragic, wild and profound is a modern classic.” What’s on Stage
- ” We see our need for something – or someone – bigger than ourselves reflected reflected back at us. So never mind the size of the stage, this modern great play remains immense” The Times
Nenda has been cast in Jerusalem at the Watermill Theatre 21 June – 21 July
Romeo and Juliet
Nenda can next be seen in the Orange Tree Theatre’s production of Romeo and Juliet from 2 Feb – 14 Feb 2018.
Reviews for The Borrowers
Reviews for The Borrowers are starting to come in:
- “Her spirited daughter Arrietty, the excellent Nenda Neurer” British Theatre Guide
- “In many ways The Watermill breaks the rules of how to entertain kids, yet despite its lack of whizz bang theatricals, The Borrowers keeps a young audience totally enthralled throughout.”
- “The cast is small, but ridiculously talented. They act, sing, dance and play instruments. All of them! It’s captivating form start to finish. Muddy Stilettos
- “Retaining much of the text of the original 1952 novel, Theresa Heskins; script has a strongly nostalgic sense of time and place, leavened by a few mildly humorous modern touches.” The Stage
Nenda will next be seen as Arrietty in The Borrowers at the Watermill Theatre (16th November – 31st December)
Cigarettes and Moby Dick/El Grito Del Bronx at the Rose Bruford College
Nenda will appear as Miranda in the new production of Cigarettes and Moby Dick/El Grito Del Bronx at the Rose Bruford College New Writing Season 2017.