Nenda graduated from Rose Bruford College in 2017.
She represented Rose Bruford at the 2017 Sam Wanamaker Festival, playing Vittoria in The White Devil.
Nenda’s theatre credits include The Borrowers at the Watermill Theatre and Romeo and Juliet at the Orange Tree Theatre.
She is now performing in Jerusalem at the Watermill Theatre until 21 July
Reviews for The Watermill Theatre’s production of Jerusalem are in!
- “This wonderfully involving three-act play opens with Nenda Neurer as Phaedra singing ‘Jerusalem’ with a kind of sweetly knowing innocence. What follows is both a compelling story but also a brilliantly crafted meditation on what it is to be of an ancient land where continuity and chaos, truth and fiction, hope and despair are all wrapped up into an enthralling mixture.” The Spy in the Stalls
- “The superb ensemble, meanwhile, make the bravura dialogue sound as revitalising as ever and you’re going to have to fight your way in to get a seat.” The Telegraph
- “erusalem reveals a yearning for a bygone Britain that never existed – a once magnificent “Holy Land” of fairies, Arthurian legends and Stonehenge giants. The reminder could not be more relevant.” The Guardian
- “It’s just all so rich, so full of energy and passion. Three hours simply fly by. This vision of England, at once fantastical and real, funny and tragic, wild and profound is a modern classic.” What’s on Stage
- ” We see our need for something – or someone – bigger than ourselves reflected reflected back at us. So never mind the size of the stage, this modern great play remains immense” The Times
Nenda has been cast in Jerusalem at the Watermill Theatre 21 June – 21 July
Romeo and Juliet
Nenda can next be seen in the Orange Tree Theatre’s production of Romeo and Juliet from 2 Feb – 14 Feb 2018.
Reviews for The Borrowers
Reviews for The Borrowers are starting to come in:
- “Her spirited daughter Arrietty, the excellent Nenda Neurer” British Theatre Guide
- “In many ways The Watermill breaks the rules of how to entertain kids, yet despite its lack of whizz bang theatricals, The Borrowers keeps a young audience totally enthralled throughout.”
- “The cast is small, but ridiculously talented. They act, sing, dance and play instruments. All of them! It’s captivating form start to finish.” Muddy Stilettos
- “Retaining much of the text of the original 1952 novel, Theresa Heskins’ script has a strongly nostalgic sense of time and place, leavened by a few mildly humorous modern touches.” The Stage
Nenda will next be seen as Arrietty in The Borrowers at the Watermill Theatre (16th November – 31st December)
Cigarettes and Moby Dick/El Grito Del Bronx at the Rose Bruford College
Nenda will appear as Miranda in the new production of Cigarettes and Moby Dick/El Grito Del Bronx at the Rose Bruford College New Writing Season 2017.