Joe Wiltshire Smith
Joe is a Welsh actor who graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama in 2017.
He represented RWCMD at the Sam Wanamaker Festival in his second year, and received the J.O Francis Memorial Award in 2017 and the Gareth Jones Scholarship in 2016.
Joe’s theatre credits include Ghost About The House at the King’s Head Theatre, The Kneebone Cadillac at the Theatre Royal Plymouth, Cracked at the Pontardawe Arts Centre, and led in Roast Me at the Union Theatre.
Most recently Joe led in the touring production of The Swearing Jar by New Perspectives, and his original play Behold! The Monkey Jesus opened to great acclaim at the Brockley Jack Theatre.
Ghost About the House Reviews
Reviews are in for Ghost About the House at the King’s Head Theatre!
- “Joe Wiltshere Smith probably has the best comic timing of the cast and is genuinely loveable as Lenny.” West End Wilma
- “This is exactly what writer Matthew Campling promised“ a hilarious, sexy, haunting gay comedy!” Sue in the Stalls
- “Very much in the realm of a picture paints a thousand words… An enjoyable and witty production.'” London Theatre 1
- “Matthew Campling’s skill as a playwright once again shines through with Ghost About The House. The show is an utter delight from start to finish.” Boyz
- “Director Scott Le Crass sets a cracking pace and milks the script for belly laughs, as the voice of the piece slips to and fro between mock-Downton and cod-EastEnders.” Carn’s Theatre Passion
Ghost About the House
Joe has been cast in Ghost About the House at the King’s Head Theatre
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Joe will be performing in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 9 December – 14 January 2018 at the New Theatre Cardiff